Greek Chicken Wrap
Dip: makes about 1/2 cup
1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
2 oz crumbled feta cheese
2 T low-fat sour cream
2 pickled pepperoncini peppers, stems removed, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 t drained capers
1/4 t dried oregano
1/4 t marjoram
1/4 t hot sauce
1/4 t freshly ground black pepper
1/2 T freshly chopped parsley
To make wraps
4 10 to 12-inch spinach-flavored tortillas (can substitute flour tortillas)
2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
1 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts (drained)
1/2 cup chopped jarred roasted red peppers
1/4 cup chopped jarred pepperoncini peppers
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1/2 small red onion, sliced
4 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves, washed and drained
To make the dip
1. Place mayonnaise, feta cheese, sour cream, pickled pepperoncini, garlic, capers, oregano, marjoram, hot sauce, black pepper and parsley in a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Process about 1 minute, until thoroughly mixed. (Note: The mixture will not be completely smooth because of the feta.)
2. If not using immediately, cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
Directions for Greek Chicken Wrap:
1. Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave to soften, then lay on a flat work surface. Spread one side of each tortilla evenly with about 2 tablespoons of the dip.
2. Place ½ cup of the shredded chicken in the center of each tortilla. Top the chicken with artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, pepperoncini peppers, cucumber, red onion, and fresh spinach leaves, dividing evenly among the four tortillas.
3. Fold the sides of each tortilla toward the center over the filling. Start at the bottom, roll away from you, like a log, pressing the rolled portion firmly while rolling and tucking in the sides as you go. Cut in half and serve.